Icon Cancer Care Townsville offers the latest approach to treatment in a friendly and supportive environment. Delivering chemotherapy and specialised therapies for all solid and haematological malignancies, our experienced team provide personalised care every step of the way. The centre provides a full range of treatments for people diagnosed with cancer or blood conditions. Our specialist nursing and pharmacy teams ensure a current, comprehensive and holistic approach to cancer care. With a focus on regional and remote cancer care, Icon Townsville has developed a fully integrated Telehealth service to offer greater convenience whilst continuing to support patients, families and their primary care providers.
Icon Cancer Care Townsville is conveniently located on Bayswater Road, Hyde Park, next to Queensland X-ray and the Mater Women’s unit. Milk Café is located on the ground floor of Park Haven Medical Centre, next to the Mater Hyde Park campus.
Buses stop on Bayswater Road in front of Icon Cancer Care. For timetables visit www.sunbus.com.au
Free parking is available on site – enter via Bayswater Road or Oxford Street. There is also street parking available on Oxford Street.Get directions
Access to Allied Health
Pre-admission Education Clinic
- 15-chair day oncology hospital
- Management and diagnosis of solid tumours
- Chemotherapy for all cancer types
- Specialist nurses for supporting patients throughout all stages of their treatment journey
- Specialist oncology pharmacists to manage all aspects of medication management and offer comprehensive side effect advise
- Treatment for blood disorders, both Malignant and Non Malignant
- Administration of blood products
- Administration of supportive therapies, such as hormone treatments, bisphosphonates and iron infusions
- Minor procedures for diagnostic and prognostic purposes