Icon Cancer Centre Revesby provides exceptional and affordable cancer treatment for the local and surrounding communities. Offering medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology, the centre provides comprehensive care from diagnosis through to treatment.
- Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 5.00pm
- 02 8722 2800 | Fax 02 8722 2801
- 02 8722 2801
The centre is 200m from Revesby Train Station, every via Brett Street. The closest bus station is The Revesby bus station located approximately 300m from the centre.
Free on-site parking at Revesby Workers’ Club is provided for patients undergoing treatment.Get directions
Access to Allied Health
Genetics Oncologist consultations
- 8-chair day oncology hospital
- Management and diagnosis of solid tumours
- Chemotherapy for all cancer types
- Treatment for blood disorders,
- Administration of blood products – including iron infusions