Icon Cancer Centre Revesby has proudly delivered world-class, exceptional cancer care close to home for the local South Western Sydney community since opening in 2016. Our small standalone centre is led by a team of highly experienced cancer specialists who provide a wide range of cutting-edge treatment options including radiation therapy, chemotherapy and treatment for blood disorders. Our dedicated, multidisciplinary team are committed to understanding each patient’s individual needs and supporting them throughout their treatment journey. Our patients are seen by one doctor for the duration of their treatment.
Free on-site patient parking is available nearby at the Revesby Workers’ Club.
By public transport
The centre is 200m from Revesby Train Station and the closest bus station is Revesby bus station which is located approximately 300m from the centre.
Treatment and care at Icon Cancer Centre Revesby
- Eight chair, two bed day oncology hospital, offering chemotherapy, targeted therapies and immunotherapy
- Scalp cooling system – Cooling cap available to help reduce hair loss during chemotherapy treatment
- Treatment for malignant and non-malignant blood disorders, including administration of supportive therapies and blood products such as hormone treatments, bisphosphonates and iron infusions
- Minor procedures for diagnostic and prognostic purposes
- Precise radiation therapy treatment for all cancer types using a state-of-the-art Varian TrueBeam linear accelerator
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) – A technique for breast cancer patients that reduces the potential impact of radiation on the heart
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) – A technique that utilises advanced imaging equipment and computer software (including MRI, CT and x-ray) to precisely target a tumour with radiation beams
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) – A technique that delivers high dose radiation therapy to cancerous tumours, while limiting the impact of radiation on healthy surrounding tissue
- Stereotactic Radiation Therapy – An advanced technique that delivers pinpoint precise radiation therapy to treat small tumours with well-defined edges, including tumours that have spread from a primary cancer
- Superficial Radiation Therapy using the WOmed T-105 system – A non-invasive, superficial radiation therapy treatment for early non-melanoma skin cancer
- Surface Guided Radiation Therapy (SGRT) using Varian’s IDENTIFY System – An advanced technology that delivers highly-accurate radiation therapy without the need to have permanent tattoo marks
- No private health insurance required; up to 90% of fee covered by Medicare
- Volumetric Modulated Radiation Therapy (VMAT) – A technique that delivers radiation therapy beams in a series of arcs or angles by a rotating machine to allow for greater access to a cancerous tumour
- Access to genetic oncology, allied health and support services
- Free Wi-Fi
Please note that COVID-19 restrictions are currently in place at Icon Cancer Centre. One support person is permitted who must be aged over 16 years old, and patients and staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
Our centre remains open for all patient treatments and it is important that patients continue with their scheduled visits. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the current restrictions.