Dr Rebecca Chin is a consultant radiation oncologist at Icon Cancer Centre Revesby and Wahroonga. Dr Chin graduated with honours from the University of NSW and then trained at the Prince of Wales Hospital in Sydney. She is a highly experienced radiation oncologist and has extensive experience in brachytherapy to treat gynaecological cancers.
Dr Chin holds clinics at Strathfield Breast Centre, Revesby as well as the Sydney Adventist Hospital. Dr Chin also attends regular multidisciplinary team meetings and international meetings. In addition she visits major cancer institutions nationally and internationally. She has also been involved in committees with the Cancer Institute of NSW developing guidelines for breast and gynaecological cancers.
She is an honorary clinical lecturer with the Sydney University Medical School.
- Royal Australia and New Zealand College of Radiologists
- American Brachytherapy Society
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- European Society for Medical Oncology
- Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group