Icon Cancer Centres provide a friendly, caring and supportive environment for patients, their loved ones and carers. The centres deliver all aspects of cancer care under one roof including chemotherapy, treatment for blood disorders and radiation therapy. Also, all our centres are conveniently located to provide patients with exceptional cancer care, close to home.
Our experienced, multidisciplinary team
Our team understand the needs of our patients, so we work together as one across every aspect of a patient’s care, from diagnosis to treatment. In addition, we help with access to support services like pharmacy and pathology, nutrition support, counselling and physiotherapy. As a result we deliver exceptional and personalised care every step of the way.
Our cancer care services
- Experienced medical oncologists, radiation oncologists and haematologists
- State-of-the-art facilities
- No wait-list
- Management and diagnosis of solid tumours – chemotherapy for all cancer types
- Ability to see both private and public patients for radiation therapy.
- The latest radiation therapy technology delivering radiation with greater speed and accuracy, and less harm to healthy tissue
- Advanced treatment techniques across a wide range of cancers including skin, breast, prostate and lung
So if you or someone you know has been diagnosed with cancer, we can help. Click here to find out more.